Portfolio feedback 2023
The new topic for the 2023 aptitude test is EYE <location> <time>.
The aptitude test to apply for a study place in Game Design requires all applicants to work individually on a homework assignment. This year, we are again offering events for portfolio feedback.
At these events for information and portfolio feedbacks, prospective students can present their portfolios for application to the program and get tips from professors and students. In addition, interested students not only receive all important information (e.g. about the curriculum) and an insight into the study program (including student work and games, rooms, technical equipment), but also the opportunity to talk personally with students, lecturers and professors of the study program. In this context, many personal questions about the application process or the course of studies are often clarified.
Fri. 14.04.2023, 10 am - 5 pm
Fri. 12.05.2023, 10 am - 5 pm
Location: DE:HIVE - Slabystraße 12, 12459 Berlin
Directions and address
Slabystr. 12 (entrance) / Ostendstraße 25
Summer school in Italy - 1.-11.6.23
This summer school „Game Theory meets Game Design: Prototyping Circular Economies“is an intensive practice-oriented programme in which interdisciplinary knowledge will merge into a project-based workshop: during the Game Jam students will develop analogue games by applying insights from game theory to issues about circular economy and sustainability.
What you get:
- Acquire new skills and enhance your skillset by collaborating on a joint project during the summer school’s game jam
- Learn about game design in supplementary courses and get new, interdisciplinary perspectives
- Develop and present your own game prototypes
- Experience an attractive cultural social programme to exchange and network
- Get 5 ECTS credits for your study at your home university